Made in USA.
Befco offers three series of flail mowers especially designed to offer the best performance wherever professional, highly accurate and safe mowing is required. The H40 is designed for tractors from 15 to 40 HP and is produced in three mowing widths, 48", 60" & 72". The H70 is ideal for tractors from 30 to 70 HP and working widths of 60", 72" & 88". The drive consists of a belted pulley system. The H80 is the latest heavy duty flail from Befco. Its ideal for tractors from 40 to 80 HP comes with two heavy duty reinforced belts and in working widths of 76", 90" and 100".
H70 Series Features:
* Cutting heights: from 3/4” to 6”.
* Choice of fine cut blades at 90 degree angles or reverse “Y” blades.
* Dethatching blades available.
* High blade tip speed.
* Precise blade overlap.
* Adjustable cutting height roller with scraper.
* Driveline with overrunning clutch (1 3/8” ASAE cat. 4).
* Highly engineered & rugged gearbox.
* Belt shield fender.
* Front & rear tractor mounting.
* Electronically balanced rotor.
* Heavy duty, one piece, balanced steel pulleys.
* 2 heavy duty reinforced notched belts (CX).
* Manual belt tensioner.
* 3 point linkage, cat. 1& 2.
* Floating top link.
* Forward & reverse rotor rotation; clockwise is standard.
* Rotor supports with spherical roller bearings.
* Rubber safety shielding.
* Replaceable skids.
* Assembly Required.