PRE-ORDER NOW and be ready BEFORE you're buried in snow this winter! Call 208-717-9671 with any questions. We typically start receiving snow blowers from Bercomac in October and all our pre-order customers will be given priority once we receive. We, and Bercomac, sell-out every year.
Whenever you need to clear your driveway, simply drive up to the snowblower and hook it up. You'll be done clearing the snow in no time, then unhook the blower and get back in the trails.
The 54 inch Bercomac Versatile Plus Snow Blower will fit on most brands of ATVs. This unit comes standard with a reliable 20HP Honda GX630 Engine.
* Spout - Adjustable electrically from the driver's seat.
* Chute - Mounted on anti-friction ring for easy rotation of 210 degrees. Controlled electrically from driver's seat.
* Housing - Made of 12 & 16 gauge steel assuring long hard working life span.
* Impeller - High speed impeller (15", 4 blades) propels snow to great distances.
* Gear Box - No maintenance worm type heavy duty gear box.
* Auger - Powerful saw tooth style slices through any type of snow with ease.
* Bushings - All rotating components are mounted on bushings to facilitate replacement when needed.
* Motor - 20 HP Honda Engine Standard
* Scraper - Made of carbon steel. Reversible for double life span and replaceable when needed. Protects base of snowblower.
* Base - Double layered to reinforce the snowblower against damage if striking obstacles.
* Skid Shoes - Large shoes allow gliding over various terrains with ease. Adjustable and replaceable.
* Quick Hook Up - Rear hitch: extendable frame hooks up to the rear ball hitch. Please verify measurements of vehicle to ensure proper fit and if optional extension kit for subframe is required. Please download the PDF file for more details. Chains with straps or brackets (brackets stay on permanently) attach to the front axles. Dolly wheel frame supports the weight of the snowblower so there is no added weight to the vehicle.
* A unique Type B belt system assuring reliability and longer life span. Belt tensioner allows changing the belt within 5 minutes, 7/16'' wrench is required to remove the belt guard.
* In order to offer better maneuverability when the ground is not frozen, the weight of the snowblower can be transferred to the vehicle's suspension so the wheels do not sink into the ground.
* Heavy Duty Gear Box assures performance in any type of snow removal and requires no maintenance.
* Shear Bolt Protection - Equipped with shear bolts to reduce the risk of damage when a solid object is picked up. Vigilance on the part of the operator is your best assurance against accidents or damage.
* Double-layered base along with other reinforcements will help reduce damage if an obstacle is hit.
* Powerful 2-stage performance: 1st Stage is the powerful saw tooth auger which breaks through snow with ease; 2nd Stage is the impeller that turns at a high RPM and propels the snow to great distances.
* Controls at your fingertips, including starting/stopping the snow blower and engine, rotate the chute, adjust the deflector.
* Adjustable Frame - 4.75'' wide frame is adjustable to different lengths: from 73'' to 112'' (120'' to 150'' with optional Extension Kit).
* Universal mounting - Can be installed on most major brands of ATVs in minutes. Uses chains with straps or brackets to hook up to the front axle and attaches on to the rear tow hitch ball.
* Electric lift - Uses the vehicle's winch (not included).
* Dolly wheel frame supports the weight of the snowblower so there is no added weight to the vehicle.
*Adjustable universal mounting hardware, from 73” to 112” (120'' to 150'' with optional Extension Kit)
* Electromagnetic clutch to start the snowblower instantly
* Wiring for electric start
* Electric controls to: 1)Engage the snowblower; 2) Rotate Chute; 3) Adjust Deflector; 4)Shut Down the Unit.
The mounting system goes underneath the ATV and goes all the way to the rear to hook up on the tow hitch. It is adjustable for different lengths of ATVs. At the front it hooks up to the front axles with some chains. It's that simple and quick.
You must verify your vehicle measurements to ensure proper fit and if the optional extension kit is required. Down this diagram for your reference. Your ATV must also be equipped with a winch to lift the snow blower (1,000 lbs & more) and a rear ball hitch (1 7/8'') for hook-up. Please contact us with any questions.
Some assembly of the unit is required, along with mounting to your vehicle. Instructions provided.