Managing the full potential of your forest is easy with the pulling strength of Wallenstein's FX-Series Bush Pilot Skidding Winches. You can now reach the trees you need to cut, even on steep hills or swampland without the need for large heavy equipment. The FX Skidding Winch is the ideal tractor attachment for gathering firewood, clearing dead trees and harvesting premium lumber all while preserving your woodlot.
Using a skidding winch is also easier on your tractor by transferring the pulling strain onto the ground with the large blade that anchors the winch. The Wallenstein FX Skidding Winch comes in three sizes to suit your tractor. Get more out of your woodlot with the Wallenstein FX Skidding Winch without the wear and tear on you, your woodlot or your tractor.
The Wallenstein FX66 is a powerful winch designed for compact tractors and is easily capable of long, heavy pulls. With a pulling capacity of 6,600 lbs., the FX66 is your ideal Skidding Winch for large mature trees ready for firewood or the sawmill. The 165’ cable length also provides plenty of distance so you can harvest trees that are well off the trail where your tractor won’t go.
• Pulling Capacity: 6600 lbs (2993 kg)
• HP Range: 30 - 60
• PTO Input Speed: 540 rpm
• Winch Type: Mechanical, Dry Disc Clutch
• Line Speed: 96 - 238 ft/min (29 - 72 m/min)
• Cable Type: Steel
• Cable Length: 165' (50 m)
• Cable Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
• Dimensions (LxWxH):
19" x 40" x 71" (48 cm x 102 cm x 180 cm)
• Total Weight: 450 lbs (204 kg)
• PTO Height: 16" (41 cm)
• Mounting System: Cat I
* Remote Control - For easy, efficient operation, all FX Skidding Winch models are available with a remote control option. Get full functionality from where ever you're standing.
* Choker Chains - Choker chains are ideal for winching multiple logs together, saving you time and energy. Each chained log is attached to a keyhole slider which gathers together as you begin to winch.